The AnyPoint Home Network was created with one goal in mind: to provide your family with a powerful PC network - without the hassle.
WORKS WITH WINDOWS XP! (Download software update
The AnyPoint Home Network is easy to install and fun to use. No holes to drill - no wires to string. A single CD with a simple installation guide helps you quickly connect your home PCs. Your whole family can easily share one Internet account - access home printers and enjoy multi-player games from every PC. Built-in firewall and parental web site controls help you protect your PCs and your children. AnyPoint Home Network -Connecting Your Family.
- Connect PCs Using Phonelines
- Share Internet Access
- Share Printers and Files
- Internet Security
- Entertainment Extras
- Connect PCs using your existing phone lines*. Talk on the phone while networking.
- Share one Internet account at the same time*. Works with dial-up - DSL or cable Internet access.
- Print to any printer*. Share drives - transfer files between PCs.
- Built-in firewall helps keep hackers out of your PCs*. Integrated parental control helps block sites you consider offensive.
- Entertainment Extras include: MusicMatch Jukebox - AnyPoint Intercom - Full featured Multi Player Game (Lite Version)
- Pentium or Celeron processor-based PC or higher with USB port
- Microsoft Windows
95/98/ME/2000/XP operating system (See below "Software Updates" for details)
- 30 MB free hard drive space
- 16 MB or higher
Entertainment Extras Requirements:
- MusicMatch Jukebox: 166 MHz processor - 35 MB hard drive space - sound card - speakers.
- AnyPoint Intercom: 166 MHz processor - 25 MB hard drive space - 32 MB RAM - sound card - speakers - microphone.
- Multi-player Game: 200 MHz processor - 60 MB hard drive space - 32 MB Ram - 3D Video Accelerator Card.
- One AnyPoint Phoneline Home Network
- 1 Mbps USB Model
- AnyPoint Connectivity Software Suite*
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- 90 days of free customer support
- Limits objectionable web sites with built-in parental control
- Researches and checks stock quotes
- E-mails family and friends
- Checks sports scores using the family Internet connection on Mom's PC
- Easily backs up family finance files to Mom's PC
- Plays games with son over the home network
- Plays MP3* music stores on Dad's large drive
- Prepares homework using the family Internet connection
- Prints class paper to Mom's printer
- Helps protect your home PCs from Internet attacks
Share Internet Access
- All the PCs in your home can use the Internet at the same time*. Dial-up or high-speed cable and DSL modems work great
Mix and Match All Phoneline Models*
- Each PC on the home network needs its own AnyPoint Phoneline Model
- Each AnyPoint Model is connected to a nearby phone jack
- Recommended for up to 10PCs*
Software Updates (Download updates below if
- Windows 2000 users -
- Windows XP users -
- Windows 95/98/ME - No update required.